The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Heartwarming Moments
- Shannon watching Raquel and Pacifica reunite and finally breaking down himself. But he's too manly to really show it. Luckily, Raquel looks up with a priceless expression and silently brings him in for the group hug.
- Zefi helping out on the farm.
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel: The Peacemakers. Be thankful if they decide to just mind control you, instead of turning you into a giant, man-eating black blob.
- Les Yay:
Seness: "I want you to be mine".
- To be honest, she said she means the powers of a Dragoon, but it's not like anybody's ever going to believe it.
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: Pacifica and Winia hit it off almost immediately during their first meeting in Episode 3. Nothing comes out of it, as Pacifica later asks another princess (who professes to having Psychic Powers) if she'll have a boyfriend in the future. Winia and Chris also wind up getting married during the Distant Finale.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: The process where Shannon is being brainwashed. It should probably be horrifying, but its too silly.
- The Woobie: Pacifica
- When she pics up the wooden bath tablet and starts balling her eyes out because subconsciously, she is grieving for the loss of her almost boyfriend Fulle/Furet.
- Also when she meets her real mother just before her mother dies. She doesn't even know that it's her actual mother, nor can she see her. It seriously tugs on your heartstrings to see her crying out "Mother!" after her mom passes away.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.