The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Kim faking Ramona calling to give Scott hope at the end of volume 5. It Makes Sense in Context
- The ending counts as one... Ramona and Scott finally ready to stop running from their problems, literally leaping into the future before them. Awwww.
- Knives leaping in to save Ramona during her fight with Envy, just so Scott can be happy.
- "You'll always be my Clash at Demonhead" (Whatever that means.)
- Envy's Heel Face Turn and reconciliation with Scott. CLOSURE!
- Scott apologising to Kim, basically for being himself, at the end of Volume 5. Kim's reply is a completely sincere "Apology accepted", actually smiling for a change.
- Scott finally telling Ramona he loves her in volume 4.
- And her saying she loves him too afterwards.
- Near the beginning of Volume 6: "K-Kitty."
- Ramona reappearing to Scott after months of absence in volume 6 and trying to apologise to him for being such a sucky girlfriend, but she can't get it out because Scott just won't stop kissing her.
Ramona: DOWN, boy!
Scott: Damn it, Ramona! I forgive you already!
- In volume 5, Ramona, Scott and Kim get smashed at a party, lay around in a pile on a bed upstairs and drunkenly pal around. Then when they finally leave, Kim pulls them both into a group hug before heading home.
Kim: I seriously wish I could...like...be you, Ramona. I mean, you're so...y'know?
Ramona: *kisses Kim on the head*
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.