|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for here:
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Scooby Doo, all of which have been signed. After a few samples, you will be able to judge whether you might be interested in the 'fic, based on who recommended it. No-name recommendations will be Zapped. Nobody would back up the rec. Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist, if need be.
Authors, and Websites
Stories focused on the family and the friendly relationships of the cast. Plot-focused stories or light day-in-the-life stories. Pretty much anything that isn't focused on romance.
- Recommended by Heart Burn Kid
- Comments: Scooby Doo reinterpreted in the style of the Cthulhu mythos.
- Recommended by Blossom Morphine
- Pairings: Fred/Daphne, Velma/Daphne
- Synopsis: Velma saved them in the end. She knew she did, she wasn't shy about it. Mentions of Fred/Daphne, Velma/Daphne.
- Comments: Based on this shirt, the story has the gang struggle to survive in a world where werewolves, zombies, and vampires have overran the world and there are no more scooby snacks to be had. Better Than It Sounds.
Scooby Dooby Doo Where Are You? by Brendan Jones (Rated R)
- Recommended by Lady Nomad
- Pairings: Fred/Daphne, some Daphne/Velma
- Synopsis: Velma Dinkley writes about how she had met up three friends and adopt a dog and travel 60s America in a psychedelic van.
- Comments: This is a very deconstructive take on the Scooby Doo series. The descriptions was there and you really felt like you were in the 60s. It showed how the Scooby Doo gang would have existed in the real world.
- Warning: Drug abuse.
- Recommended by templar627
- Pairings: none
- Synopsis: Oneshot Shaggy goes to the funeral of an old friend and reveals a bit of his past.
- Comments: This is one of my favorite one shots, because it shows why shaggy is the way he is.
Stories focused on the romantic relationships between the cast.