|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Velma being the one staging the faux mystery in Where's My Mummy? for the common good in this case, making her the movie's true hero; the Scooby series has been nominated for an Emmy twice, in 1989 for A Pup Named Scooby Doo and in 2004 for What's New, Scooby Doo? (the nod went to Mindy Cohn for her voice of Velma). Also the aformentioned feats of Shaggy and Scooby in Bedlam In The Big Top and Scooby Doo and the Samurai Sword. among others.
- Daphne in the first live action movie, when she takes out The Dragon with her bare hands. Let me say that again... Daphne. Takes out the fucking dragon. With her bare hands. (Shouldn't be surprised - she is played by Buffy Summers after all!)
Daphne: Now who's the damsel in distress?
Dragon: (Whimpering) M-Me?
Daphne: Damn straight.
- All five members have Crowning Moments a-plenty in Scooby Doo: Camp Scare.
- In the crossover episode with Batman the Brave And The Bold, Bat-Mite uses his powers to allow Batman, Robin, Joker and Penguin to actually fight. Then he does the same to Shaggy and Scooby. Yes, after over 40 years of running, hiding, and cowering in corners, Shaggy and Scooby actually get to kick ass. And they do.
- In legend of the Phantosaur, Shaggy takes a serious level in badass thanks to some hypnosis. He defeats a biker gang single handidly, then defeats it's leader in a motorcycle race despite having been on one exactly once before(and not even then many times when he accepted the race), and leads the gang out of a snake infested cave
- The Leader of said gang also gets a moment when he punches (what he thought was) a Ghost Velociraptor Straight in the face
- Don't forget that the last part of the cave was without hypnosis!
- Fred gets a pretty good one in the second live action movie, when he jousts against the Black Knight... on a motorcycle. To the tune of Bon Jovi's Dead or Alive. That is all.
- Daphne took on the Black Knight earlier in the movie - and nearly got killed for her efforts (despite putting up a damn good fight)... and is saved by *Velma*, of all people, who boots the Black Knight square in his toodles.
- In one of the old episodes, "A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts", Scooby gets one by dropping the cowardly part of his Cowardly Lion persona, by tying up the villain around the legs with rope and dragging him to a trapdoor.
- In the live action movie, the tar monster has just succeeded in trapping the gang (minus Scooby), and is suffocating them. Scooby (who has the control panel that can stop the monsters) backs away whimpering, glancing in fear at each Mystery Inc. member, while other monsters close in on him. Upon seeing this, the evil masked figure begins to taunt him. Big mistake - Scooby realizes that he's strong enough on his own, and saves the day by freezing the monster with a fire extinguisher. Then there's this little gem...
Masked Figure: (as Scooby is wreaking havoc on the assorted monsters) No! You can't do this to me! Who do you think you are!?
Scooby: Scooby. Dooby. DOO! (Smiles and slams the control panel onto the machine, destroying the monsters)
- Scooby as Einstein in the second live action movie by means of a magical potion (mixed with a helping dose of CMOF). Plus being voiced by J.P. Manoux.
Scooby: This Schwartzenagren oaf almost destroyed us!
Shaggy: (transformed into a jock by the same potion) Ha ha, go boom!
Scooby: Oh. you are embarrassing.(Proceeds to whip up a potion that transforms them both back)
- Daphne freeing the gang in the second live-action movie by using the contents of her make-up bag (using blush and a pore strip on a fingerprint scanner to lift the last used fingerprint).
Daphne: (Perkily) I enjoy being a girl!
- There's always one monster that Shaggy and Scooby can defeat...
Cotton Candy Glob: You never should have locked those locks. Now you're stuck in here with me - the Cotton Candy Glob!
Shaggy and Scooby: Cotton Candy... Glob? (Simultaneous evil grins, then they pounce on the Glob and wolf him down)
Cotton Candy Glob: Noooo! I'll give you cavities!