|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Shaggy, of all people, has one in episode 2 where he saves Velma from an alligator monster.
- Fred's driving in episode 3.
- Shaggy again in episode 4, when he's the one to catch the Man Crab. Velma even applauds the feat.
- In episode 5 Daphne and Velma are holding zombie kids at bay at the window and Fred at the room door, Fred calls the girls over and simultaneously lets go of the door, causing the children to collectively collide and knock themselves out cold.
- In this same episode Scooby rescues Shaggy from the zombie kids.
- In episode 8 Fred pulls off another one when he uses his ascot as a improvised zip line by running leap to a tree branch, grabbing on it midair with said ascot, and slides across to cut off the escaping gnome. Badass is really the only way to describe it.
- Shaggy has one in episode 10 when confronting the robot dog used to frame Scooby.
Shaggy: If you want to get him, you have to go through me!
- Scooby taking the fight to the robot dog, all while whipping out a series of Pre-Ass-Kicking One-Liner.
- With a freaking FORKLIFT, no less.
- In episode 15, Velma is faced with the choice of assisting a guy in a rubber mask or letting Scooby fall to his death; while noticing that if she refused, she could have Shaggy to herself, she looks Scoob in the eye and says that she isn't about to do anything like that because her heartache isn't worth someone else's life. His response?
Scooby: Never a doubt, Velma!
- In Episode 17, Fred uses his knowledge of traps to save both himself and Daphne from a trap designed so that either he could escape and leave her to die or they could die together.
- In Episode 20, you can give a Crowning Moment of Awesome to Amy Cavenaugh/Amy the Siren when she leap out to save the gang and her husband from being tied-up at the oil rig.
- Episode 23 was a great one for Professor Pericles. He used Fred's own traps against him and used it to get the treasure piece that Fred's dad had. Just as the gang beats them, he reveals his back-up plan stating that he's the greatest criminal parrot in the entire world.
- Episode 25 was a good one for Professor Hatecraft, as he not only actively helped with piecing the clues together about the Planespheric Disc, but even tried to fend off the Obliteratrix when the rest of the gang were incapacitated. Sure, he got his butt handed easily, but that was still ballsy for him to do.
- Also, Alice May/Carlswell just being Obliteratix was awesome for her.
- Fred gets one in the end too. He states to Angel/Cassidy that unlike the original Mystery Inc, he and his gang are gonna go confront the Freak of Crystal Cove, and making sure no one stops them from doing so.
- Scooby gets one to Pericles at the Finale, in what may be the most Badass use of his Catch Phrase ever.
"I'll get the gang back together, Pericles! We'll be coming for you, or my name isn't...SCOOBY DOOBY DOO!"
- Take note. That...was a threat. He threatened Pericles. F**king awesome.
- Can we give one to the creators also? They made a Scooby Doo series with a great plot, dark scenes, and twists most people never saw coming and pulled it off so well. Here's hoping to season 2!
- In Nightfright, Vincent Van Ghoul was able to act calm and brave when Nightfright up until Fred activated his trap. For someone who's so freaked out by a guy in a costume, he held it pretty well.
- He held it like a MAN.
- And here's one for the finale of Season 1. Fred basically calls his 'DAD' out and thus ends his relationship by stating that despite how the Mayor raised him, Fred was being 'used'.
- And as MUCH as people hate the character You have to admit how the voice actor for Mayor Jones acted. God you hate him so badly but it's because the voice work to him was THAT GOOD. Man, I have never despised a cartoon character before until now. Thank you creators of this show and voice actor; you have my respect.
- A very quick CMOA for Fred in the finale that perfectly shows his character development through the season. When the gang are exploring the old Spanish church and retracing the steps of the old Mystery Inc, Daphne comes across a picture of Fred's mother in his bag. She asks him about it, only to look up and find that he hasn't reacted at all and is still walking forward with a single-minded determination. From lovable, dimwitted, trap loving oaf to Badass Determinator who will stop at nothing to get the job done. That is how you do character development, ladies and gentlemen.
Daphne: Fred, is this the picture of your mom from your house? Why do you-"
Fred: "We're here."
- In the season 2 premiere, it shows how Scooby is determined to get Mystery Inc. back together by getting Shaggy out of military school with a tank!