The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Basic Trope: A villain (usually male) gives a hero/ine a choice: have sex with him, or her Love Interest dies.
- Straight: Elliot Evulz tells Carol to either have sex with him, or Alex dies.
- Exaggerated: Elliot Evulz tells Carol how he crushed on her as a boy, how she refused him a date in high school and that one time she humiliated him during a college get-together. Now, he's either going to have her, or she won't have Alex.
- Justified: Carol is the most attractive woman in the world to Elliot, and he desires nothing more than her. Now, he'll get her.
- Inverted: Carol threatens to kill Alex, Elliot's only Worthy Opponent, unless he has sex with her.
- Subverted: ???
- Double Subverted: ???
- Parodied: Carol shrugs her shoulders and says "Yeah, okay then. Alex isn't the best in bed anyway."
- Deconstructed: ???
- Reconstructed: ???
- Averted: Elliot already has a wife/lover/sex slave he finds beautiful.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: "Threaten to kill Alex if Carol doesn't sleep with me? Even Evil Has Standards!"
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Played for Laughs: Carol agrees to have sex with Elliot...but only if she's allowed to unleash her kinky side.
- "You're asking *me* for sex? How desperate are you?!"
- Played for Drama: Almost always is.
Back to Scarpia Ultimatum
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.