The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
A mentally disturbed young man and his girlfriend kidnap a wealthy executive, convinced that the latter is really a top-ranking alien on a mission to destroy Earth. Chaos ensues.
This film contains examples of:
- Cold-Blooded Torture: Byeong-gu's modus operandi.
- Downer Ending- Byeong-gu is shot dead by the police and the aliens view Earth as a failed experiment and end up blowing it up.
- Earthshattering Kaboom - What happens at the end.
- Everything's Worse with Bees - Byeong-gu throws honey on a police officer and releases several crates full of bees. Guess what happens.
- Human Alien - Byeong-gu thinks the executive is this.
- Impaled Palm: The executive is nailed to a chair.
- Mood Whiplash - The film goes from surreal comedy to horror in a second. This trailer should give you an idea of what to expect.
- Photo Montage - There's one over the credits.
- Traumatic Haircut - The executive's head is shaved early on as Byeong-gu believes that the aliens can communicate to each other with their hair.
- Twist Ending - The executive was an alien prince all along.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist - Lee Byeong-gu believes he's saving Earth.
- X Meets Y: Men in Black meets Misery
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.