Actress and comedienne born December 1, 1970, best known for her incredibly dark and vulgar sense of humor, and her show The Sarah Silverman Program. Was a cast member on Saturday Night Live for the 1993-1994 season, but didn't show off the humor she'd be known for today and was let go after a season.
- Adult Child
- Genki Girl
- Ms. Fanservice
- Older Than They Look: You cannot possibly tell us that that looks over 40.
- Precision F-Strike: Although she's usually pretty vulgar, she's a master of knowing just when to unleash a particularly nasty word.
- Refuge in Audacity
- Refuge in Vulgarity: She's Redd Foxx if he were reincarnated as a Jewish princess.
- Screwed by the Network: She was on Saturday Night Live for one season, didn't appear much in sketches, and then was faxed a statement saying that they didn't need her back.
- Stealth Insult: Pretty much the Don Rickles of the back-handed compliment.
- The Woobie: Her lifelong struggles with Depression (Severe enough that she doesn't even want children for fear They will have it too) puts her in this category.