Saerom (Or Sae Rom as they're alternatively credited as) is a South Korean company founded in 1987 and got its start at animating mostly American shows. They're probably known for very Deranged Animation in their works.
Compare AKOM, Rough Draft Studios, Dong Woo Animation, Hanho Heung Up, DR Movie, Sunwoo Entertainment and Digital E Mation, eight other major South Korean studios. Also compare Hong Ying, a Chinese studio, also known for exporting crazy cartoons.
Shows that Saerom has animated include (works sent off to former subsidiary Saerom Plus One, now known as Plus One Animation, under contract marked with *)
- Adventure Time
- Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
- The Avengers United They Stand
- Captain N the Game Master (3rd Season)*
- Diabolik (TV Series, with Production Reed)
- Dora the Explorer
- Fern Gully (along with Wang Film Productions, Rough Draft, Hanho, A. Film, Available Light Productions and Luk-Film; among others)
- Hey Arnold (Season 2 onward)
- The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
- My Gym Partners a Monkey
- NASCAR Racers
- Ni Hao Kai Lan (Intro and several episodes, with Wang)
- Oh Yeah Cartoons (depending on the short; With Rough Draft, Plus One, Tama Productions & Yeson Entertainment)
- Regular Show
- The Real Ghostbusters (With Wang, Dong Yang Animation, T Ms, Sei Young, Dai Won, KKC and D Asia, Toei Animation, Studio Korumi, Hanho, Visual 80 and Trans Arts)*
- Sam and Max Freelance Police
- Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated (alongside Dong Woo Animation and Lotto Animation)
- The Smurfs
- Stunt Dawgs
- The Twisted Tales of Felix the Cat
Tropes associated with Saerom
- Animation Bump: Present in many shows (especially the deranged ones).
- Deranged Animation: Extremely evident, but Adventure Time, Flapjack, The Twisted Tales Of Felix The Cat, and Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog especially.
- Limited Animation: Visible in many of their action shows and adds to their already disturbing animation of the others.
- Medium Blending: NASCAR Racers
- Off-Model: Both intentionally and unintentionally. Of course, the less said about the Battletoads pilot, the better.