|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Badass Adorable
- Bare Your Midriff: Slightly in The Animated Series and more so in Secret Life.
- Blue Eyes
- Cool Loser: She and Chloe are only "losers" because that's what Gem considers them.
- Cute Witch: Oh, yes!
- Hair of Gold
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Emily Hart (Melissa Joan Hart's little sister) is the voice of Sabrina in the 1999 series.
- And in Sabrina's Secret Life, she's Chloe from Bratz after the direct-to-DVD movies switched from Fox to Lionsgate.
- Naive Everygirl
- Plucky Girl
- Accessory-Wearing Cartoon Animal: He usually wears only a collar.
- Barefoot Cartoon Animal: In his smoking jacket outfit.
- Cats Are Mean: Subverted. He wasn't originally a cat, but when he tried taking over the world, he had to become a cat for 100 years as punishment.
- Cats Are Snarkers
- Cute Little Fangs
- Deadpan Snarker
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He's usually very cynical and self-absorbed, but he's also very friendly at times.
- Non-Human Sidekick
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: Due to abusing magic with Zelda, they have been turned into teenagers for 100 years.
- Also could be seen as Cursed with Awesome.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Genki Girl
- Mini-Dress of Power
- Purple Eyes
- Talking To Herself: In the 1999 series, Melissa Joan Hart (who played Sabrina in the 1996 live-action show) plays Hilda, and she also plays Zelda.
- Blue Eyes
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: Due to abusing magic with Hilda, they have been turned into teenagers for 100 years. However, with Zelda, it's unknown why she'd be abusing magic as well.
- Also a Cursed with Awesome punishment.
- Only Sane Man: At times.
- Talking To Herself: She's also done by Melissa Joan Hart, who's also doing Hilda's voice in the 1999 series.
- Canon Foreigner: He only appears in the 1999 series. He was added in because with Hilda and Zelda as teenagers, there was no adult guardian living in the house.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: He disappears in Sabrina's Secret Life with no explanation. However, one could guess that he left because by then, Hilda and Zelda were legaly adults at that point, and didn't serve a purpose anymore.
- Only Sane Man
- Cloudcuckoolander: Can be this at times in the 1999 series, but becomes a full one in Sabrina's Secret Life.
- Cute Shotaro Boy
- The Ditz
- Flanderization: In the 1999 series, he was a slightly ditzy boy with a big heart. Sabrina's Secret Life made him into a complete idiot.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: He's also Eli Moon
- The Other Darrin: Averted with him for Sabrina's Secret Life; as unlike most of the characters, he kept his 1999 voice actor.
- Black Best Friend
- Canon Foreigner: She was created especially for the 1999 series. This could be because Viacom didn't want Di C to use any of the characters that only appeared in the 1996 live action show.
- Cree Summer
- Sassy Black Woman
- Secret Keeper
- Put on a Bus: In Sabrina's Secret Life, she apparently "moved away".
- Canon Foreigner: Only appeared in the 1999 series.
- Catch Phrase: "Mi amigo" and "Chyeah."
- Chantal Strand
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: In Sabrina's Secret Life, he's gone with no explination.
- Genius Ditz: Sabrina even described him as "totally smart and really out of it at the same time".
- Strange Girl: Gender swapped.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: In Sabrina's Secret Life
- Trickster Mentor: He comes off as evil and scary but always left a loophole in whatever Sabrina wished for so she could find a way to fix it when it (inevitably) goes wrong.
Gemini "Gem" Stone
- Alpha Bitch
- Canon Foreigner: Made especially for the 1999 series. Again with Viacom probably not wanting Di C to use Libby (Di C only used their characters and the characters already from the comics).
- Chantal Strand
- Expy: Canon Foreigner aside, she pretty much the animated version of Libby.
- Freudian Excuse: As revealed in the episode "Witch Switch," most of her nastiness could be a result of some seriously demanding parents.
- Green Eyes
- Hidden Heart of Gold: Rarely shows, but it's there.
- Punny Name
- Put on a Bus: In Sabrina's Secret Life, she left for boarding school.
- Rich Bitch
- Screw the Rules, I Have Money
- Spoiled Brat
Tim the Witch Smeller
- Canon Foreigner: Only made for the 1999 series.
- Fantastic Racism: Against witches, because they picked on him as a child.
- Muggle Born of Mages
- Not So Harmless
- Shout-Out: He wears those little glasses, and his ardvark's named Elton. Hmm...
- Ambiguously Brown: Implied to be Hispanic
- Bare Your Midriff
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: For Chloe in Sabrina's Secret Life, and had a very similar character design.
- Alpha Bitch: But becomes less so as the show goes on.
- Cute Witch
- Foe Yay: With Sabrina.
- Heel Face Turn
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: For Gem in Sabrina's Secret Life. Surprisingly enough, she appeared as part of Gem's posse in an episode of the 1999 series, but unnamed and had no speaking roles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.