The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: He interrupts the James Bond Jr. review when he hears the microwave beeping. He then retrieves a can of coke from it, sits back down, and is about to eat it whole when he stares at the camera and goes "What?" This is never brought up again.
- Bile Fascination: He admits that the only reason he purchased Musashi: Samurai Legend was due to seeing a Youtube clip which featured a hilariously awkward reading of the line "No way am I losing to you two!"
- Cliché Storm: Whenever a blatantly stereotypical character appears in whatever SCR is reviewing, he'll break out the Stereotype Counter.
- Crowning Music of Awesome / Ear Worm: The Just Play Along Reviews.
- It's Easy, So It Sucks: SCR shoots down this notion in his War Gods review by listing several of his favorite games that also happen to be hard as nails. Consequently, he then lists several games that were comparatively easier, but sucked for reasons beyond that.
- Most Annoying Sound: Alice's voice.
- Nightmare Fuel: The end of the Pagemaster review, where he breaks down into repeating the Madness Mantra "Don't you want it?!" in an increasingly demonic voice while staring at the camera with glowing eyes.
- The Problem with Licensed Games: He has nothing but venom for the SNES games based upon James Bond Jr. and The Pagemaster. He goes on to call the latter "the worst purchase I have ever made", partially due to the fact that the game ended up destroying his SNES.
- WTH? Casting Agency: He has more than a few questions about Japanese comedian Patrick Harlan voicing the protagonist in Resident Evil Survivor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.