The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- His John Madden impression in the Shenmue review has to be seen to be believed.
- His constant jokes on the oddly named martial arts move "Pit Blow", culminating in:
"Is Ryo Hazuki gonna have to Pit Blow a bitch?"
- "So they cast a comedian as the lead role for a game from a franchise that, even at the time, was known for laughably bad voice acting... I just thought I'd bring this up now, so you can understand why, whenever time the game tries to have a serious moment, I just imagine the lead character doing this." *cut to Patrick Harlan riding a quad and performing tricks*
- Also from the same review, his rage-filled rant on the game's numerous plotholes. Made even funnier when he pauses halfway through to compose himself, only to be interrupted by his own voice-over who continues ranting in his place.
Five Dollar Gaming
- "Fix your damn move list!" "BEFORE I THROW YA DOWN ON THE GROUND AND RAPE YA!"
- Mocking the One-Woman Wail in Evergrace and promptly imagining what the recording session must've been like.
- "I like shooting clowns."
Just Play Along Reviews
Bloody Roar Retrospective
- "Anime action lines! From top to bottom and side to side, but NEVER diagonally because... we forgot we can do that!"
- This birthday video made for SCR's RiverCityGamers partner-in-crime WellUnreal007 provides a hilarious parody of the Powerthirst commercials.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.