|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- You gotta love that song.
Carter: You don't know nothing about no War.
Lee: Everybody knows War. [singing] War! Huh! Yeah! What is it good for? Absolutely nothing, sing it again, you all!
Carter: It ain't 'you all', it's "y'all"!
Carter: Man you sound like a Karate movie, y'all!
- The part at the end with Carter and the kid "calling out the villian" is both funny and awesome.
Rush Hour 2
- In the second movie, during the spa fight, Carter yanks off the towel of a gangster, and takes a quick glance:
Carter: No wonder you mad!
Rush Hour 3
- Carter and Lee sing "The Way You Make Me Feel" by Roberta Flack.
- "Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?!" and it's Call Back: "Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?!" "Nobody understands the words that are coming out of your mouth!"
- The bloopers, from all three movies...seriously. Go on YouTube and watch them...you will bust a gut.
- Special mention- "Jackie always OK!"
- Chris accidentally calling Jackie by his real name instead of his character's name. Multiple times.
- "Damn...he ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3!"
- "Filter fish"
- The Camp Gay going off on a kinky tangent.
- Chris gets a call in the middle of a scene.
Chris: I'm staring Jackie Chan right in the face! ...No, you can't talk to him!"