The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- The entire Monica request. At the start of the game, Monica bites Micah at every turn, and generally acts hostile to strangers out of nervousness. Shara asks Micah to help Monica by pretending to be "the Rose Prince", from Monica's favorite fairytale. Obviously, Monica is less than impressed, but after taking her out to the various dating spots, she eventually opens up to Micah and does a complete 180 personality-wise. Afterwards, she acts cheerful, openly talks to people, and even offers to bake Micah a cake. D'aww.
- Raven's whole quest sequence, which ends with her revealing She's half-phoenix and looking just so Woobie-ish and sad. So what does Micah do? Reveals he's a half, tells her she's not alone anymore, and considering how popular she is with fans, quite possibly marries her on one of his two files. Closest thing you can get to reaching through your DS and hugging her.
- Near the end of her seventh quest:
Raven: (crying) I thought you disappeared...
Micah: (hugs her) You see? I'm right here. I didn't disappear.
- The reason why Sofia speaks in opposites.
- It seems to be more of a Tear Jerker, though.
- ANY request with ANY girl later on. Bonus points for the engagement scenes.
- Anytime Micah takes Daria on a date after they're married. She confesses to him that she was a little afraid of marrying him because elves live such long lives, and she knew she would eventually outlive him. Micah reassures her that he'll never truly be gone as long as she thinks about him. She's moved to tears.
- One of Daria's requests reveals her fond memories of a trip she took with her father. It's the reason she wants to fill the world with art.
- When the Univir and Sharance hold a Unity Festival, Kuruna works hard to get to know the people of the latter and overcome her long-held Fantastic Racism. She not only becomes fast friends with Shara, but bonds over a love of sweets with Rusk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.