|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
A free online game made by OG Planet that can be downloaded at their website, Rumble Fighter is a 3D fighting game focusing on Player vs. Player combat that allows you to create a fighter with a custom look, super moves, and fighting style, and then pit that fighter against others across the world.
There are four different basic styles for a character that determine their initial stats and what exocores they can use, with two more available for unlocking later in the game. Characters can transform using exocores, giving them access to two special moves per core, and can carry two different cores at once. Fighting styles are determined using secret scrolls, with a basic fighting style being available to anyone without a scroll.
The game uses two forms of currency: Astros, which can only be obtained by purchasing them with real money, and carats, which can be earned by playing through the game or by selling items. These two forms of currency allow one to purchase clothes, stat-changing equipment, scrolls, or exocores. However, some exocores can only be earned by playing through adventure mode. Due to the large variety of clothes, scrolls, and exocores, there is an extremely large variety of player characters in the game. Outside of the basic, unaltered characters, you will rarely see the same combinations on multiple characters.
Rumble Fighter provides examples of:
- Bare-Fisted Monk: Every once in a while, you see someone who either doesn't have an exocore, or seems to have forgotten about theirs.
- Battle Aura: Along with a few exocores, there are also some items that do this.
- Beam Spam: Some of the exocores can do this.
- BFS: The Blade Spirit exocore.
- Combo Breaker: The panic attack.
- Critical Existence Failure
- Curb Stomp Battle The "Free" server  is absolutely full of these.
- Fixed-Floor Fighting
- Free-Floor Fighting
- Heroic Second Wind: The exocores are not initially usable, and once they become available to the player, can quickly turn a fight around.
- It Only Works Once: The panic attack, a once per round attack with higher priority than any other move in the game.
- Kamehame Hadoken
- Launcher Move
- Macross Missile Massacre
- Meteor Move
- Mix-and-Match Critters
- Old Master: The trainer is this
- Rage Quit
- Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs: The Rage scroll lets one do this, as do a few exocores.
- Ring Out
- Secret Character: The Shaman and Android classes.
- Super Mode: Some of the exocores, in addition to giving one access to special moves, also work as this.
- ↑ (no level restrictions)