|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Rugrats Go Wild is the third and final Rugrats movie, as well as the second and also final The Wild Thornberrys movie. Though it it did earn enough money to cover its $25 million budget, it was still a box office disapointment, only making $39,402,572 in domestic gross.
Stu takes his family and friends on a cruise and after getting caught in a storm they wash up a deserted island.
Tommy's hero Nigel Thornberry and his family happen to be on the same island filming a documentary.
The babies search the island for "Nigel Strawberry" (not knowing for sure that he's there) and Nigel finds them, but then a coconut falls on Nigel's head and he gets amnesia, making him think he's a baby.
This film contains examples of:
- Ascended Extra: Susie gets to join in on the adventure after being a only minor character in the first two movies.
- Bamboo Technology
- Cats Are Mean: Siri the clouded leopard.
- Continuity Nod: Nigel receives a blow to the head and believes he's a baby, just like Stu in the Rugrats episode "Regarding Stuie". Also, at one point as Chuckie is wandering through the jungle, he sees a bunch of monkeys and screams, "Oh no! Not monkeys!" in reference to the first movie in which one of the babies' greatest enemies was a troop of circus monkeys that were following them and chased Chuckie to and nearly off a cliff.
- Contrived Coincidence
- Deleted Scenes: A few Cut Songs and a short scene showing Betty fishing with a spear and Didi being horrified by her "inhumane" methods.
- Demoted to Extra: Grandpa Lou.
- Mirror Routine: Chuckie and Donnie do this through a waterfall after Donnie takes Chuckie's clothes and glasses.
- Predators Are Mean: Siri. She likes to eat babies simply For the Evulz!
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: This is more of a Rugrats movie. With the exception of Nigel, the Thornberrys don't do much.
- Suddenly Voiced: Spike , by Bruce Willis.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Siri at first, seemed to be a major antagonist in the film. She only appears in a few scenes and is never seen or mentioned again.
- ↑ Full name: "Down-Spike-Down-Get-Off-That-Couch!"