|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Black people are great at stealing stereosEveryone's special in their own gay little way
They've got Jewish lawyers in court
Muslims are the best at flying into stuff
(Not all Muslims, just most, and all it takes is most)
Africans like lynching homosexuals
Cubans turn dildoes into boats
Germans kidnap girls and make them prostitutes
Rucka Rucka Ali, real name unknown, is a Detroit singer-songwriter & radio personality infamous for his hilariously offensive parodies of modern pop songs that score high on the charts. This infamy became especially apparent when his song Ching Chang Chong [parody of Boom Boom Pow] was taken down by YouTube because they thought it was a hate song. Rucka responded with two protest songs called Me No Rikey YouTube [Down] and No More DJ Nice Guy [Break Your Heart], and it wasn't very long before YouTube deleted these two as well as other tracks from Rucka's discography.
Ever since then, Rucka has kept taking pop songs from the charts and parodying them in his favorite Refuge in Audacity style, while YouTube has continued to take these videos down and Rucka's fans (known as "Nuckas") have constantly been re-uploading the videos that YouTube have taken down.
Although his official site can easily be found here, he seems to have no single YouTube page ever since the Executive Meddling got to account suspension levels, which has also made searching the site for his name a much easier way to find any of his songs/videos. Luckily, the songs can all be bought on iTunes and Amazon.
Rucka Rucka Ali provides examples of:
- Executive Meddling: Even now, YouTube is actively trying to completely remove Rucka from the site. It should therefore come as no surprise that they are now one of his favourite targets.
- Hollywood Atlas & National Stereotypes: Hoo, boy...
- All Asians Are Alike: Basically anything that stars DJ Not Nice -- Ching Chang Chong [Boom Boom Pow], I'm Chinee [Imma Be], I'm a Korean [I Gotta Feeling], Me No Rikey YouTube [Down], No More DJ Nice Guy [Break Your Heart], Take Your Pants Off [Club Can't Handle]...
- All Jews Are Ashkenazi: Jew Boy [Empire State of Mind], the debut of Seymour Schwartz.
- Canada, Eh?: Eat A Bag Of Baby Dicks, Canada [Day 'N' Nite] and both Justin's Beaver songs [Magic].
- Deep South: Toby Queef, who debuted in Hippies Always Smell Like Balls .
- Gay Paree: Fuck France [Just Dance].
- Glorious Mother Russia: Boris Anatasha, who debuted in Russia's Gay [Whatcha Say].
- Land Down Under: Fuck Australia [Black And Yellow].
- Qurac: The implied setting of the events in Jihad Me [Poker Face].
- Jesus Was Way Cool: Let's Go Jesus (Blah Blah Blah)
- Police Are Useless: Go, Cops [TiK ToK].
- Positive Discrimination: Jews and Faggots (Moves Like Jagger). It's still stereotypical towards everything, but it actually says that Jews and gays can help various alleged Crapsack Worlds.
- Refuge in Audacity: Pick a song. Any song.
- Stylistic Suck: Most of the videos for his songs are slideshows of images that have to do with the lyrics.
- Take That: Oh, so many. Examples include Fuck Kanye [Run This Town] (against Kanye West), Justin's Beaver, its sequel [Magic] and Justin's Beaver The Movie [S&M] (Justin Bieber), and Pligganease [Umbrella] (Chris Brown), but the list keeps going...