The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- "Never put a blanket over an owl! It's just too hard! You gotta get your hand in..." *mimes awkwardly putting hand in cage* "And the owl might do that." *steps away a foot to the side*
- "Unless, of course, you're babysitting an owl and he wants tucking in. 'Can you tuck me in please?' 'No, I went to Ross's owl lecture and he told me never to put a blanket over an owl!' 'But I'm ever so chilly.' 'All right, just this once - but it's breaking all the rules.' How do you even know when you've tucked an owl in?! They haven't got necks, have they? An owl is essentially a one-piece unit! 'It's not high enough!' 'Well, how about...' 'It's still not high enough! Doesn't even cover me owl boobs!' 'Okay, how about here?' 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!' 'Well, I don't know where your neck is!' 'Well, you could have asked!'"
- "'Or at least used an owl neck detection device!' It's essentially just a stick with an arrow on it."
- "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU DIRTY OWL BASTARD?! 'I'm giving you the thumbs up!' 'Well, reach around the blanket! 'It's quite hard in these little pyjamas!'"
- His explanation as to the correct way to glue meat to your face.
- "Help! Help! This child is being bummed in the face!"
- The entire story about the can-chasing tramp and the Hare Krishnas.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.