|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Rooster Teeth Comics, written by Griffon Ramsey and drawn by Luke McKay, is a recently finished Web Comic about the daily lives of the Rooster Teeth staff (also known as the guys who brought you Red vs. Blue). It is slightly fictionalized (Matt is not, in fact, dead and revived for helping the Devil with his marital problems) and makes topical, gaming and dick jokes.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Ben isn't two steps ahead of you, he's three panels ahead of you.
- Dysfunction Junction: If Rooster Teeth was anything like how they're portrayed in these comics, they wouldn't be alive, let alone having made numerous machinima series.
- Groin Attack: Lil' Vince Young is fond of this.
- The Faceless: Nathan, as a Running Gag about his height.
- Ho Yay: Pops up among the RT staff, mostly between Gus and Geoff.
- Insurmountable Waist-Height Fence: Geoff gets stopped by one while playing LA Noire.
- It's All About Me: Gus is so self-centered, he has a cardboard cutout of himself and a large arrow with lights pointing to him in his office.
- Must Have Caffeine: When they switched Matt to decaf, he died. He came back to life for the coffee the gravedigger dropped on his grave.
- One of Us: A humorous imagination of those who decided video games are protected by the First Amendment on the American Constitution.
- Running Gag: Iron Man ground-pounding Burnie whenever someone says his name.
- Nathan's face always being cut off by the frame of the comic.
- Satan: A major character.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: Subverted with Geoff and Gus. Gus, the scrawny one, is angry and violent while Geoff, the veteran loaded with tattoos, gets facials and pedicures.
- Shout-Out: To movies, games and anything else they like. Often World of Warcraft and Halo, naturally, but there have also been comics about Bioshock, God of War, and Indiana Jones.
- Yaoi Fangirl: Griffon, after after finding out Mass Effect 3 will allow guy-on-guy relationships.