|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
He is the host of Transmission Awesome on That Guy With The Glasses.
He is a contributor to Blistered Thumbs.
He is a wearer of oversized blue fuzzy hats and loves to tell Chris Benoit jokes.
He is RolloT, a.k.a. Chris Larios, and he has finally got himself a tropes page.
RolloT provides examples of:
- Angrish: Do not talk about the 7-9 Seattle Seahawks, EVER.
- Awesome McCoolname: He plans to name his son (and/or daughter) Mufasa Larios. Because you don't mess with so boss a name.
- Berserk Button: Do not mention April Fool's Day in his presence.
- Catch Phrase: "Fuck you, Nick."
- Cool Shades
- Crossover: He's showed up in the videos of numerous other TGWTG contributors, as well as appearing in the Massive Multiplayer Crossover Kickassia.
- Everything's Worse with Bears: His DnD character Juliet (a Druid) replaced her avian companion with a bear...who wore a top hat and monocle.
- Fan Nickname: TrolloT (If you ever watch him play Left 4 Dead 2).
- Fan Boy: He's a huge fan of Lost.
- Gender Bender: Clearly you have never seen Rollo Tia before.
- He also makes a point of playing a female character in every tabletop RPG he's involved in.
- Ho Yay: He and Lord Kat are masters of this trope.
- If It's You It's Okay: He would definitely have sex with Liam Neeson.
- Intrepid Reporter: He has portrayed one (complete with hat, "press pass" and microphone) in numerous TGWTG-related videos, including Part 3 of Kickassia.
- Jerkass: Likes to push the buttons of his TA co-hosts. (Except Pushing Up Roses. So far.)
- What are you talking about, Parshing Up Roses!
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: Subverted. At best, he has a Vitriolic Best Buds relationship with Liam.
- Nice Hat: Of course; don't you see the picture above?
- No Indoor Voice: His normal mode of speaking.
- Rule 63: See Genderbender.
- Screams Like a Little Girl: Oh you have not heard such girlish screams from a man getting charged in Left 4 Dead 2.
- Just Chargers? Pretty much all of the special infected make Rollo_T scream out loud when they attack him.
- Stand Up Comedy: He works as an actual stand-up comedian on the side.