The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
- Straight: Alice wears rollerblades that she uses for travel and sometimes even in combat.
- Exaggerated: Alice, normally a Distressed Damsel, becomes a hardened badass when she dons a pair of rollerblades.
- Justified: Alice works at a roller skating rink, so she's very familiar with rollerblades.
- Inverted: Alice is the sole wearer of regular shoes in a cast full of rollerbladers.
- Subverted: Alice appears in rollerblades... and promptly falls flat on her face. Thus, she stops using them.
- Double Subverted: She eventually learns how to use them, though.
- Parodied: Alice's rollerblades are armed to the teeth with weapons such as metal spikes and missile launchers.
- Deconstructed: Alice travels to a city where skating in the streets is strictly prohibited. She finds herself powerless in the city, particularly because she's been on her blades for so long she can barely function without them.
- Reconstructed: This isn't a problem for long, though; Alice's Guile Hero sidekick, Bob, persuades the mayor of said city to make an exception to that ban just for Alice.
- Zig Zagged: Sometimes Alice wears rollerblades, other times she sets them aside and uses another form of transportation.
- Averted: Alice prefers a bicycle or a skateboard.
- Alice is neither quick nor badass when wearing rollerblades.
- Alice doesn't wear rollerblades.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: Alice acquires a pair of rollerblades in order to become faster or more badass.
- Exploited: The Dangerously Genre Savvy Big Bad sets up his base of operations in the city mentioned in the Deconstructed entry above.
- Defied: Alice tosses the rollerblades aside when confronting the Big Bad, showing that shit just got real.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Skate your way back to Rollerblade Good.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.