The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
- Assassin's Creed I: Tenten brings Sasuke to Cell's lab so that Sasuke can relive the genetic memories of his ancestor, an assassin. Said assassin is asked by Professor Oak to kill several of his enemies (such as Jack Fenton, Dukey, and Donatello) to regain his honor.
- Batman: Arkham Asylum: During a routing prison check, Dexter's dad escapes custody with the help of Arnold. It's up to Jack Fenton  to capture Dexter's dad and lock up the former inmates (who include Bluto, Barney Rubble, Twister, Wolverine, and Kermit the frog).
- Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box: Terrorsaur and Huckle investigate about the mystery of the Elysian Box.
- Professor Layton and the Unwound Future: Terrorsaur and Huckle recieve a letter from Future Huckle AKA Yusei Fudo, who asks them to fight against Future Terrorsaur AKA Batman. Yusei and Batman aren't really Future Huckle and Terrorsaur.
- Professor Layton and the Last Specter: First of the prequel arc, is about how Terrorsaur and his assistant Twilight Sparkle met Huckle for the first time. The town of Misthallery is being assaulted by a specter, and Terrorsaur must discover the truth. the specter is actually a digging machine built by Sanji in order to find a mystical land underground while attacked by a giant manatee from said mystical land.
- Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure: The player is a Portal Master who has to bring the Skylanders back to Skylands after being banished on Earth by Harley. The player is helped by Scorponok, Nappa, Robin, Princess Celestia and Sayaka Miki.
- Sonic Generations: Bumblebee is about to have his birthday party, when he gets sucked into a time loop with his friends Bianca, Raphael, Cheerilee, Stan and others by Clank, also meeting him and Bianca's past selves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.