The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Rogue Trip: Vacation 2012 is a 1997 vehicular combat game loosely based off of the popular Twisted Metal franchise.
- Aliens Are Bastards: Both the tourist alien and the unlockable character are.
- Crapsack World
- Dueling Games: With Twisted Metal and Vigilante8.
- Earthshattering Kaboom: See "Game Breaking Bug".
- Fat Bastard: Big Daddy.
- Game Breaking Bug: In the Area 51 level, if you plant an upgraded RLB behind the crashed saucer, teleport to the moon, and detonate it, the Earth will blow up (taking the moon with it) and you'll be suspended in weightlessness with infinite upgraded weapons.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Everything about Richard Biggs and his vehicle.
- The plane in the So Cal level with the "Porn Stars" banner.
- LAX airport is now called "XLAX".
- Humongous Mecha: The Big Bad drives one for the final boss fight.
- Jerkass: All of the tourists, minus the superhero.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.