|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- In the episode "Pipe Dreams", Rocko and Heffer are trying to unclog a toilet. Cue fake commercial for a drain cleaner known as "Tropical Plumber". Heffer squeezes the bottle, and a lemon, a banana, and a pineapple start singing and dancing (Tropical Plumber, Hey! Unclog your pipes today!). They get into a canoe and are about to go down into the toilet to do their thing, when they are eaten by Spunky. The jungle disappears, and they are once again standing miserably in the flooding bathroom.
- Their screaming as they got eaten was HILARIOUS.
- The entirety of both "Teed Off" and "Heff in a Handbasket".
(The secret word is "pizza"!)
Peaches: Okay, an Italian dish!
Peaches: No, it's round and flat!
Peaches: No! It's flat, and has pepperoni...
Heffer: Flat calzone!
Peaches: Grr, no! Listen-
Heffer: Mean Italian guy?
Peaches: No, it's FOOD! It's round-
Heffer: I-talian donut hole!
Heffer: Hmm... Crankypants!
Heffer: A grizzly bear!
Heffer: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! SEA MONKIIIIEEEEES!!!! (buzzer sounds) That was hard.
- BAD LUCK AND EXTREME MISFORTUNE WILL INFEST YOUR PATHETIC SOUL FOR ALL ETERNITY.
- "I'm a wild pig!"
- The crazy bus driver from "I See London, I See France".
- The Crazy tour guide was funny enough, but add in the Benny Hill theme and it's HILARIOUS (and FITS)
- Wacky Deli, so much.
- "I am the cheese! I am the best character on this show! I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined!"
- During the storyboarding scene, Heffer keeps making suggestions/changes until finally...
Heffer: Do we really need the cheese at all?
- Of course, Filbert was not pleased hearing that.
- G.I. Jimbo. That is all.
- In "Canned", we see a brief scene with two geeks talking, and one of them is going on about how the "elf wenches" in his favorite fantasy comic are so much hotter than real women. His friend replies "Wow... you're an idiot."
- In "Skid Marks", Rocko is warned constantly not to get 'the fat guy'. He takes an imaginary driver's test with a pretty fat elephant, and barely manages to pass after accidentally crashing into a mutant moose (who threatened to sue them). When telling the Chameleon Brothers this, they scoff off that elephant being 'the fat guy' and point over to the REAL fat guy; a bulging pig giant stomping down the road with the flab of his back fat crushing two poor souls... No wonder no one wanted the fat guy.
- The entirety of "Zanzibar", especially the part where they refer to themselves as a big unruly mob in song!
- Also, when Rocko asks Heffer how they all know the words, and Heffer replies that they had rehearsals every Thursday, and didn't he see the flyers?
- Heffer's dysfunctional family arguing in "Who's for Dinner?". In particular, Heff's dad's reaction to Peter in the cheerleader outfit.
- The entirety of "Bye Bye Birdie", especially the part where Heffer dresses Filbert's bird Turdy in surfer clothes after accidentally killing him. The look on Heffer's face when he was watching Turdy's corpse on the record player playing surfer music was HILARIOUS.
- I believe the true highlight of that episode is when he SITS on the bird, and it slowly settles into Rocko and Heffer... until they both scream and Heffer runs off with Rocko, having the bird still tied to his nose, dragged around.
- How about when Rocko finally has to break the news to Filbert? He takes it very well, explaining that Turdy was a rare subspecies of bird with a short lifespan who actually lasted a long time and, even though he'll miss his pet, life goes on. Cue Heffer popping out of the house.
Heffer, cheerfully: Did you tell him I sat on it?
- The scene at the end of "Canned": Rocko's former boss chews that Conglom-O gum and a beehive appears on his head and he freaks, crashing his car and starts running off to the end of the road on the screen and then he comes back running from the rabid giraffes who run right into the screen and it cuts to the two trapped flies who say "Hooray!"
- The episode "Teed Off" was full of them, especially the climax when Heffer goes airborne (with a FLYING TRACTOR) with Mr. Bighead's golf ball and the dark groundskeeper has his forces unleash a full piano assault, all set to overly-dramatic World War II movie music. Then, when Heffer's "plane" get hit and plummets towards the groundskeeper's command center, everyone starts screaming in panic. And we do mean everyone:
Dark Groundskeeper: (one of his mooks leaves as his base flashes red sirens) MR. LESLIE! Get back to your post! I need a status report! Somebody tell me something!(Sees Heffer's air craft coming right towards him.) What the- AAAAAHHHH!!!!
Conglomo executive: (While shaking Mr.Bighead around) NOOOOOOO!
Rocko: (Sitting at home with Spunky) AAAAAHHHH!!!!
- There was also a subtle Brick Joke shown at the end. When Heffer is first seen in the episode, we pan out to what appears to be a crop circle. After the golf game, the last scene shows the aftermath golf course with a UFO and some small aliens looking at the circle.
Small Red Alien: "WHO KEEPS WRITING THIS STUFF?!"
- From the Storybook Episode
I'm nauseous. I'm nauseous (farts) I'm better now.
- "Sir, that's not a she. That's a loaf of bread".
- When Mr. Bighead was acting like a pirate in his sleep in "Sailing the Seven Zzzzzs."
Filburt and Heffer: Mr. Bighead thinks he's a pirate! *laugh loudly*
- The story of Ferb. Whose real name was Frank. Real name was Frank but we call him Ferb. That crazy?
(Hours later) You idiot! Now you get out of here and don't come back until you have that beef jerky!
- Even funnier in retrospect; that episode was one of the ones written by Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh.
- When Filburt was Mistaken for Aliens.
"Nice melons. High-five!"
- In the episode "A Sucker for the Suck-O-Matic," Rocko vacuums up an airplane when cleaning the fireplace flue. No one on the plane seems to notice or care.
- The end of the episode where Rocko's childhood bully pays him a visit as an adult... and asks him to punch him in retribution for all his mistreatment.
Rocko: "...And that's why I can't punch you in the nose."
Bully: "Oh, please won't you?"
Rocko: "Okay!" *WHAM* "Heh heh..."
- Heifer is asked briefly to speak at an impromptu funeral for Filbert's dead bird. He uses a variation of the Playground Song Beans Beans the musical fruit.
"Beans, beans, they're good for your heart. The more you you eat, the more you—"
- From the bowling episode, this part makes me grin just thinking about it:
Heffer: Alright! I got a strike!
Rocko: Yes, Heifer, but unfortunately, it wasn't in our lane.
Heffer: Oh... does that matter?
- In the same episode, Ed tries to sabotage The Losers by oiling Heffer's shoes. Heffer slips backwards...and ends up in Ed's mouth. Filburt performs the Heimlich, Ed spits Heffer out...and down the lane, giving The Losers another strike.
- The entirety of the Bachelor Party scene in The Big Answer, from when Heffer gets Drunk On Ice Cream to him somehow getting the plane serving as an ice cream restaurant to FLY, and finally the guys waking up the next morning after crash landing. Rocko also promises never to eat ice cream again. Remember kids, this is what a hangover feels like.
- At the dinner table when Heff's grandfather yells, "I say we eat the beaver!" Meaning Rocko.
- The following exchange:
Kid: Daddy! Daddy! Teacher says every time a gas cap is found an angel gets its wings!
Kid's Dad: You're teacher's full of snot!
- Philburt doesn't want Heffer to eat his potato chips. "Oh No No No No No No! I aint giving him nothing. I got plans for these chips. You ate yours fatboy! These babies are mine!"
- Also Heffer's facial reactions to seeing Philburt being all Ocd with his chips.