The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- In Teed Off, Mr. Bighead is having a rigged golf game with his boss because his coworkers and golf gardeners keep firing pianos to destroy his golf balls. Heffer, working as a gardener at the time, finds out and tries to make Bighead win (despite the fact he was SUPPOSE to lose). After a few shots of the balls getting in the holes, the coworkers get desperate and resort to rapid piano firing on the poor toad to stitches, but still loosing. Then on the last hole, Bighead shoots his ball to the opposite direction and to a lake, which meant Mr. Dupette wins by default... only for Heffer to reclaim the golf ball in the lake and raise from the water in a FLYING TRACTOR like an airplane (the razors usually pointed down were raised up like copters) and fly through the air to sink the ball into the hole. All the while dodging pianos homing in on him. And when he does, his tractor gets shot down and crash lands at the base of piano launchers. Probably one of Heffer's most defying (if not random) moment of awesome.
- The ending to "Rocko's Happy Sack", where Rocko threatens to "do something not nice" to Filburt if he doesn't change his mind about ending the 99% off sale a second early. It works.
- In Jet Scream, Rocko has a rough time experiencing airplane travel; especially by a brat pig kid that was causing mischief to him (as well as the other passengers). After being fed up (and having his head filled with air when trying to listen to music via headphones), he nonchalantly grabs him while he's running around the aisle and STUFFS HIM in a cabinet above his seat. Immediately after, everyone stares at him like he's some sick fiend, but actually cheered for him. You have to admit, he REALLY deserved that cheer.
- Rocko getting a little revenge on Mr. Dupette for firing him in "Canned," by giving him a pack of the gum he tested earlier in the episode. Dupette chews some, and ends up with a buzzing beehive on his head.
- Rocko gets to have his revenge on an even worse boss, Mr. Smitty, in "Commuted Sentence". He's had a hell of a week after getting his car impounded, struggling to get to work on time with various other modes of transportation, and ends up fired for being one minute late. Thankfully, the impound lot gives him a job towing cars, and the first car he tows is Mr. Smitty's! This forces the smoldering old toad to go to traffic school and suffer all the same indignities Rocko did earlier in the episode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.