The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Awesome Music: Tom Waits' "Underground" for when we first see the Chop Shop.
- Fridge Horror: Compare the fate of the outmodes to real people and you realize that the Chop Shop effectively kidnaps the old, sick, and destitute, MURDERS THEM, and then harvests their organs for resale.
- Even worse, they could still be alive when they're on the conveyor belt before they get thrown into the incinerator.
- There are robot dogs and birds and such, but we never see anything organic - not so much as a blade of grass. Was all life killed off by something in the now-distant past, leaving the robots play-acting the roles of their old masters?
- It Was His Sled: Madame Gasket is Ratchet's mother.
- Needs More Love: Well, compared to Ice Age you'd think this film could be made for at least one squeal.
- Nightmare Fuel: The fates of anyone caught by the Sweepers.
- Madame Gasket could count, especially her first appearance in the Chop Shop.
- Squick: The Chop Shop. Think about it. Robots smashing and breaking up other robots. It's like you working in a butcher's shop, and preparing human flesh.
- Uncanny Valley
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.