The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- "Patriot Arrow?"
- "You haven't seen the last of us!" (arrow outline) ".....you've seen the last of us."
- Robin swordfighting that guard one-handed while drinking.
Blinkin: (serving him the drink) Sounds like we're winning sir!
- Blinkin of all people catching an assassin's arrow, saving Robin's life. As much of a Butt Monkey as he is, that was pretty damn impressive. Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Funny.
Blinkin: "I heard that coming a mile away!"
Robin: "Right-o, Blinkin, very good."
Blinkin: "Pardon? Who's talking?"
- Ahchoo cutting the noose around Robin's neck with an arrow. Even if he was aiming for the hangman; ESPECIALLY if he was aiming for the hangman.
- Will shredding the arrow Robin shoots at him with two knives.
- Blinkin utterly destroying a wooden pillar. If that man could see, he would have liberated England by himself.
- Will pins a Mook to the wall by throwing his daggers, then knocks him out with one punch. Followed by turning to the camera and saying "Am I good? I'm good!"
- For the hangman, Brooks actually got the same actor who played the hangman in Blazing Saddles, in the same costume, almost two decades earlier.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.