"This is made not for little girls who kiss posters goodnight, but for those who lick them."—Empire Magazine on the Robsessed dvd.
Robert Pattinson is an English actor who first rose to prominence with his role in the Film of the Book, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire as Cedric Diggory before achieving fame almost overnight as Edward Cullen in the film adaptations of Twilight. He's working on a few other projects as well.
- Big Ol' Eyebrows: Look at 'em!
- Cast Incest: Kind of. Back before his role in Harry Potter, he appeared briefly in a deleted scene of the movie Vanity Fair as the son of Reese Witherspoon's character. Seven years later, he played Reese Witherspoon's love interest in Water for Elephants.
- The Cast Showoff: He's also a musician and contributed a couple songs to the Twilight soundtrack.
- Digging Yourself Deeper: Has a habit of being FAR too honest about the Twilight series.
- Estrogen Brigade Bait: And how.
- I Am Not Spock: Twice! First as Cedric in Harry Potter, but then that was eclipsed by his role as Edward in Twilight. Now even die-hard Harry Potter fans can't watch the fourth movie anymore without thinking "Hey, it's Edward Cullen!"
- Money, Dear Boy: Half the reason he's doing Twilight at all. The other half is the chance to hit on Kristen Stewart.
- Name's the Same: No, he doesn't work for the Southport Visiter. That's another one, not the Twilight actor!
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping: He actually has a pretty decent American accent, but he does slip at times.
- One of Us: He's a Doctor Who fan and has asked Sylvester McCoy for an autograph. He's also a fan of X-Men, Spider-Man, and Batman, according to this interview.
- Unkempt Beauty: In the eyes of his many fangirls.
- In commentary for Twilight he even mentions how his costume had a wire in the collar so that it would have the most precise amount of disheveled-ness desired. He thought it was the most pretentious thing ever.