The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Road to Zanzibar
- Hope's wrestling match with a gorilla.
Road to Morocco
- The scene where the camel spits in Hope's face wasn't planned. The camel did it of its own accord, and Hope's recoil and Crosby's reaction were so funny that it was left in the final cut of the film!
- The last lines:
Turkey: You had to open your big mouth and ruin the only good scene I got in the picture. I might have won the Academy Award!
Road to Utopia
- The scene where Hope and Crosby find Santa Claus, but the boys don't believe in him, so St. Nick rides off with two pretty ladies (who were apparently gifts for the boys), and they pull out baby rattles and cry.
- The talking fish.
- The scene with the bears. One of them talks, too.
- The dog causing trouble at the saloon.
- Taking a jab at the Media Watchdogs:
"Why that dirty... (muted out)"
- "We adopted him."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.