|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- When Anakin and Obi-Wan argue about how many times the young apprentice had saved his master.
Anakin: You owe me one, and for not saving your skin for the tenth time.
Obi-Wan: Ninth time. That business on Cato Neimodia doesn't... doesn't count.
- Made even funnier in the novel Labyrinth of Evil, when we see just what that "Business" was. Obi-Wan unintentionally got high and Anakin helped him finish off a group of battle droids that were attacking him.
- When General Grievous snatches two lightsabers out of a poor downed Battle Droid's hands.
Battle Droid: You're welcome.
- The scene where Anakin heckles Grievous.
General Grievous: Anakin Skywalker. I expected someone with your reputation to be a little... older.
Anakin: General Grievous... you're shorter than I expected.
General Grievous: Jedi scum!
Obi-Wan: He has a job to do, Anakin. Try not to upset him.
- Obi-Wan's total lack of reaction to everything going to hell during the battle of Coruscant.
"Not to worry, we are still flying half a ship."
- Yoda's subtle flick of his wrist to effortlessly knock out the two Royal Guards with The Force as he enters Palpatine's office while not even breaking his stride doubles as both a Crowning Moment of Funny and a Crowning Moment of Awesome.