The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The mysterious bag found near the end of the game.
- SUPER Dr. Salvador! He's only accessible in the water level in Mercenaries Mode, and for good reason! He's WAY too strong to fight up close, and cuts your head off if you even come into punching distance! Now, you may notice a high tower you can go up and snipe from....until you find out HE CAN JUMP TO THAT HEIGHT WITHOUT WARNING! The only character, shown in this video, who can take him on with little problem is Wesker, but only because he had that magnum. Normally, at least a couple of explosive barrels are needed to even kill the guy... but he just keeps coming back!
- The Regenerators. Seeing one lurch into view and stagger towards you, an unholy, guttural sound like someone with razors stuck in their throat burbling from their maw...
- Encountering the lab where they were created, finding the horrific failed test subjects, and ending up inside a freezer with numerous partially complete creatures hanging from the ceiling with parasites visible and still moving inside them.
- And then, once you've developed a healthy fear of the things, you find yourself in a hallway lined with jail cells on either side. And you hear the telltale rasping of a Regenerator. And you know it's in one of those jail cells, but you don't know which, and you know that if you check inside the wrong one, you'll turn around just in time to see it stepping inside from the opposite cell, blocking your only way out. It's actually past the jail cells and around the corner, in a position where it's unable to sneak up on you from behind at all.
- Another interesting little tidbit: On Professional Mode, which isn't really that much harder than normal mode, they can run. And yeah, it's horrifying.
- Iron Maidens, as seen in the page image. They're Regenerators that can stretch their arms and grab Leon, dragging him in to be impaled on their spikes. Hence the name.
- Iron Maidens also twitch constantly, and if you shoot their legs off, they don't flop forward like normal Regenerators. They slither.
- The first scene featuring the Regenerator, where you see a big gray corpse in a freezer, keep going, and when you turn back, it's GONE. And when it showed up again, it's a walking, GRINNING abomination that appears to be laughing at you as it moves in for the kill.
- The Comillos have a horrific transformation of tentacles popping out of their flesh, and savagely attempt to rip out your throat/bite your face off when they attack you.
- The first time you see the Las Plagas in its natural form. During a "dark and stormy night", the protagonist, Leon Kennedy, enters a small canyon and sees one of the Ganados (zombies) approaching him. The effect is somewhat chilling because the Ganados' eyes are glowing. But then it gets downright horrific when its head snaps back and a massive tentacle forces its way out of the creature's mouth. The tentacle is tipped with spikes that only require one or two hits to kill Leon. And through all of this, it's smiling at you.
- Ramon Salazar's first scene, and all you can think is "What the hell is that guy?"
- Del Lago, should you decide to shoot the lake repeatedly, will erupt from the lake and close its massive jaws over Leon and most of the dock in a single bite.
- U3. It is a disgusting abomination with a broken jaw, serpentine spear-like tongue, deformed body, and crazy eyes. And you have to outrun it in a large cage with narrow corridors where it can attack you from the ceiling as well.
- The Garrador. Being trapped in the prison cell with the the first one is bad enough, but later on you fight two at once! And their eyes are sewn shut.
- The fight with a pair of Gigantes. There's a neat little trick in the room the fight takes place in, where you could pop open a trap door in the middle of the room that would send one of them falling into a pit of molten steel/lava/whatever. It will grab you if you get too close and drag you to your death.
- The fight with Bitores Mendez. The guy, who is freakin' HUGE, somehow sneaks up on you, starts to strangle you, throws you against the rafters, and proceeds to lock you in by bending the door handles with his BARE HANDS!!! He then tries to punch you, which would PROBABLY obliterate your head, but you get out of the way and knock over a barrel of gasoline, shoot it so it catches fire, and get away and all the gasoline blows up. But then, of course, the smoke clears, you see his body fall apart, revealing a long, thin hand with giant claws!! Then you see him, standing there, before his torso detaches from his legs, growing a giant spine and a pair of segmented limbs.
- There's a room in Salazar's castle where you have to sort paintings. The painting are grisly portrayals of hangings and lynchings, showing that he is sick (probably more so than other Resident Evil bad guys).
- From a quick comparison from the scene where you see how the Plagas inside Leon and Ashley are destroyed, the Illuminados emblem seems to be the image of a Plaga as it latches onto the victim's spinal cord.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.