The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel: Many different bad ends could qualify. Most particularly:
- Bad End #8, in which Yomogi goes crazy and kills his way through the shelter cabin residents until Kokoro decides she'd rather run out into the middle of a frozen wasteland to die than be left alone with him. Also, any of the endings where Utsumi kills Hotori.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: According to TIP #97: "The 'infinity' series will go on forever." Yeah, about that...
- Squick: As mentioned in Fridge Logic, Utsumi was only 14 years old when she gave birth to Junichi. Seiji would have been 23 at the time. This essentially means that Seiji, a 22 year old man, committed statutory rape on a girl who was 13 at the time. And yet they're Happily Married. Okay then...
- This is explained in one of the Drama CDs: Junichi was an accident, conceived from the one time Yomogi and Utsumi had sex before they were married. Other than that, though, their relationship was mostly sexless, and they didn't get married until two years after Junichi's birth.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.