|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Red hair stereotypically indicates a fiery temper, which most bullies often have in order to be abusive. Redheads also tend to have freckles, which makes them look more childish, mischievous, and conniving.
Averted for the most part in real life, as in real life, somebody with red hair is more likely get bullied himself.
- Strawberry-blond Flash Thompson was Peter Parker's tormentor in high school, although they became friends later in life.
- Infamously, Scut Farcus in A Christmas Story.
- The O'Doyle family in Billy Madison.
- Troy McGinty in Max Keeble's Big Move.
- Lampwick in the Disney version of Pinocchio - although he isn't really a bully, just a Jerkass and all-around mischief-maker.
- Joe Guire in How To Eat Fried Worms.
- Groose starts off as this towards Link in The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
- Mido from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is this to Link.
- Heather Jones from Erikas New Perfume is a combination of this and Alpha Bitch.
- Carl in Black Crayons. But he quickly learns that Annabelle doesn't get scared, she gets mad.
- Butch in The Little Rascals (Hanna-Barbera's version, at least; unsure about the original films).
- Roger Klotz from Doug.
- Melon Hargraves in the Sam and Max Freelance Police cartoon.
- Red Herring in A Pup Named Scooby Doo.
- Myrtle in Lilo and Stitch.
- Gelman and Randall in Recess. Ashley Q. is this and an Alpha Bitch.
- Francine, a one-shot character on an episode of The Simpsons who bullies Lisa. Lisa discovers she's actually being driven to an uncontrollable rage by the pheromones given off by "nerd sweat".