The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Creator Backlash: Anthony doesn't like "The Greeting Song" very much - it only exists because Rick Rubin told him to write a song about girls and cars.
- Doing It for the Art: John Frusciante's attitude for a long time was to stay out of the spotlight and just play music, and avoid anything that could be construed as "selling out"; he left the band at one point over it.
- The reason he ended up leaving the band was that his heroin addiction was affecting his will to perform live. The whole "selling out" thing was partly true, but was ultimately a more palatable story to tell the media.
- Dye Hard: Anthony dyed his hair blonde during the Californication era (like in the picture above). Went back to the usual color by the time By the Way came out.
- Not quite. During the By The Way period his hair was actually dyed black. Usually, it's a medium to light brown.
- Flea has constantly been known for dying his hair various colors, most frequently pink and blue. He is doing it more often because his natural hair color has faded over the years.
- Promoted Fanboy: John Frusciante was a devoted follower of the band's early early career, before becoming their guitarist in 1988.
- Now this has happened twice with Josh Klinghoffer, a friend of Frusciante's who was with the band during the Stadium Arcadium tour (while Frusciante was still in the band). In 2010, Klinghoffer became the full-time guitarist.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.