The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Ladies and gentlemen, Red will now take a break from bounty hunting to massacre an army of midget circus clowns with a Gatling gun...mix it up a little.
- Complete Monster: Quite a few of the villains. Also, Big Bad Governor Griffon.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The soundtrack is exceptionally good. Of especial note are the main theme, the music from the 'Hell Pass' and 'Ugly Streetfight' levels, and the brassy theme from the end of 'Range War'.
- Of course the soundtrack is good. Some of Ennio Morricone's work is on it.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: "YOU'RE GONNA BLOW UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAL GOOD, COWBOY!"
- Fashion Victim Villain: Mr. Kelley, "the sharpest shooter - and dresser - in the territory!"
- Game Breaker: Jack Swift's deadeye special combined with pistols akimbo becomes this in multiplayer mode.
- That One Boss: Mr. Kelly.
- That One Level: The flashback mission where you play as General Diego has caused many a player to throw the controller across the room in frustration.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.