|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- "Old Man, my ass!"
- Sara's reaction to Frank being in her apartment.
- The "conversation" between Frank and Sara while Sara is Bound and Gagged in the backseat of Frank's car.
Sara: *Loud, angry, muffled protests*
Frank: Yeah. I'm getting a little hungry too. We should pick something up. What do you feel like?
Sara: *Sighs; Still muffled* Pizza.
- Bogg's expression when Sara and Frank finally kiss.
- Marvin's lack of experience with paper cuts, and his ponderous look when he says "I mostly get shot"
- Frank's assessment of Cooper~ "6'1". Cute hair", especially given the fact that he only saw him briefly.
- The ending, after Boggs shoots Dunning's prone body, to make sure he's dead.
Frank: ...you feel better?
Boggs: Yeah. ...wanna get pancakes?
- The Florida postcard. OM NOM NOM.
- Bogg's cover being blown by Victoria.
Victoria: And tell Marvin to stand down before he gets hurt.
- Cue zoom in to Marvin badly dressed in a bush out the window behind her.*
- The scene depicting the "favor" that Frank and Boggs complete for Ivan.
- "Moldova sucks!"
- A sentiment which Frank turns and repeats to the UN Peacekeepers on their heels.
- Pretty in Mink + tripod-mounted .50-caliber Browning.
- Dunning taunting Frank and the others before Joe slaps him.
Dunning: You can't touch me.
Joe: Sure I can.
- Joe responds by slapping him in the face.*
- THE PIG
- Almost everything with John Malkovich's character, who is a paranoid delusional kept on a steady diet of LSD for eleven years. One moment has him running after the Vice-President, with old-fashioned dynamite and an actual clock tied to his chest, screaming.
- Ivan's strategy of clearing out the room at the Vice-President's gala: "OH MY GOD! GAAAAAAASSSSSS!"
- The look on Marvin's face when Frank and Sara kiss. He's in full on Squick mode.