The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Tear Jerker: Hisao's death and the repercussions it has on various characters. The worst part is seeing Lilly fall to her knees before his grave and say to herself, while sobbing so much that she's almost unintelligible, that he promised never to leave her.
- World of Woobie: Virtually everyone in the cast of this fic gets their turn as The Woobie.
- Hanako may be incredibly successful, but she's also lonely, depressed, and haunted by her memories of her angry outburst at Hisao which ends up being the last time they talked, and Hanako is nearly as badly damaged by his death as Lilly is.
- Lilly and Hisao blame themselves for driving their mutual friend away. Hisao dying of a heart attack nearly breaks Lilly.
- Sho. His mother died in childbirth, his father committed suicide, he's been in and out of foster homes his entire childhood and is about as reclusive as Hanako was.
- The Nakais, mentioned in passing, also qualify. Considering how they reacted to Hisao's first heart attack and his condition being diagnosed, one has to imagine how painful hearing about their son's death would be.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.