The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Alternate Character Interpretation: In one strip, Greg puts forth the theory that Walt Disney, who took existing works and rewrote them to suit his own tastes, was a Fanfic author. Liz threatens to murder him for this.
- Cliché Storm: * An in-universe example was done during a dimension-hopping adventure where they wound up in a world where "everything is a Sliders cliche!". Naturally, this involved their dimension-traveling device fizzling out, a doomsday scenario, joining and fighting a rag-tag resistance group led by a double of someone they knew, getting involved with and solving the world's problems and a last second escape. Well, almost all their problems.
Alt Dave: That's great, but what about the huge freaking asteroid about to hit the planet?!
- Continuity Porn: This 2008 comic marks the beginning of an epic story arc that makes references to several past story arcs, including one that began in 2002.
- Magnificent Bastard: Apple.
- Retroactive Recognition: Lampshaded when Greg points out that Liz had a background cameo in one strip before she became a regular or his girlfriend (and later wife).
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Demonstrated here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.