The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Especially the soundtrack to Crisis.
- Nightmare Fuel: Con-Human from RayForce and RayCrisis, an evil super-computer that took over all of humanity on Earth. The worst part is that it was a man-made super-computer!
- "Molecular Clock" (Original ZUNATA version), the boss music for the sixth and seventh stages from RayStorm, can be a very unsettling song.
- Most Annoying Sound: If you're not very good at RayCrisis's Special Mode, the Encroachment meter will often spike above 90%, resulting in repeated alerts of "Encroachment over 90%!"
- Narm: The Japanese version of RayCrisis has one of the bosses named "Sem-Slut," renamed to "Sem-Strut" in the U.S. version.
- Scrappy Mechanic: Only one word for RayCrisis -- "Encroachment".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.