The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Anvilicious - After playing the minigame "Bunnies Don't Brush Their Teeth" from Rayman Raving Rabbids, it's almost guaranteed that you'll be driven to frantically make extra efforts in improving your dental hygiene.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Out of all the games in this spin-off, Rabbids Go Home is probably the most well received out of all of them.
- The Scrappy - The Rabbids themselves to older Rayman fans due to the Rabbid's Spotlight-Stealing Squad powers interfering with Rayman receiving an actual sequel for five years.
- Scrappy Level - Bunnies Don't Know How to Jump Part 2 from the first game is extremely frustrating. Not only do you have to jump, but you also have to swing the rope at the same time. This can be hard for people who don't know how to work with their own coordination. Plus, even if you jump before you even swung the rope, you still smack right into the chain as if you got hit by it while it was swinging! This minigame isn't really well recieved.
- Little Chemist from the second game was also pretty frustrating going for the high score (which for those who never played the game, the high score cap is always 12,000 points). You have to shake bottles to reveal a symbol corresponding to symbols seen on a colored panel below your rabbid. The symbols come in two colors (yellow and purple), and there's three symbols for each color (spiral, rabbid skull, and burst). The problem with this minigame is that every time you start it again, the bottles are never in the same spot, so you always have to keep wasting more time shaking the bottles to see which symbol it is, even more so if you're not good at memorization.
- Ugly Cute -To many people, the rabbids are.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.