|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- A Crack in Time is perhaps the only game to feature two of Mario and Luigi's voice actors at once: Charles Martinet as Orvus and Marc Graue as Mr. Zurkon.
- One of the subtitles considered for A Crack in Time was "Clock Blockers". Needless to say, Sony's legal department said "no".
- Hey, It's That Voice!
- Armin Shimerman (Dr. Nefarious), Richard Steven Horvitz (the Zoni, Pollyx) and David Kaye (Clank) all worked on A Crack in Time, but also provided the voices of characters from Psychonauts, in order: Raz’s dad, Raz, and Ford Cruller/The Hideous Hulking Lungfish of Lake Oblongata. Amusingly, Shimerman and Horvitz play allies (however briefly) who become enemies in ACIT, which is (loosely) reversed in Psychonauts.
- Additionally, Ratchet's voice actors Mikey Kelley (the original game) and James Arnold Taylor (all of the others) worked together on a later project: the 2007 TMNT film. The former voiced Michelangelo (which is rather ironic) and the latter was Leonardo.
- The Thugs-4-Less Leader could not comprehend certain things in a past life of his.
- From two onwards, Tidus is saving the universe.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.