The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Executive Meddling: In late March, 2011, Machinima went and privatised every Raocow videos, save for 225 of his ~1600 videos to check for copyright infringement. Then it turns out that they did it to protect them from YouTube's copyright-infringement rampage.
- In April, 2011, all but two of the Youtube videos were put back up (the two not being deprivatized being that one weird pizza game he played a bit of and TSRPR Episode Zero).
- Old Shame: His "Let's Intermission With Mega Man X", posted in 2010, is made up of footage recorded in 2008. He thinks his bizarre commentary in it sounds cheesy and forced...but a lot of his fans really like the videos.
- He considers his Parodius let's play to be so bad it's not even in the archives.
- One of Us: He has participated in discussions on this site, and is aware of the rather unusual situations we have set him up in.
- In response to the question posed in your tags, Raocow: yes.
- And in his Super Mario Bros. X LP all the titles of his videos are named after tropes.
- Why Fandom Can't Have Nice Things: The deluge of spoilers and general backseat driving in his An Untitled Story and Bunny Must Die LPs eventually led to him disabling YouTube comments in the former and putting the latter on a month-long hiatus.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.