|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- In one video, he starts by saying "la la la la la" then pauses and says "wait, that's not right".
- Super Mario Infinity 2. "WHO DARES TO TRY TO STOP THE TIME BOMB?"
- This segment at the end of part 1 of his Mushroom Kingdom Meltdown 2 Let's Play.
- Also, I could farm infinite lives here, but I won't, because it would take a while and I am afraid... also known as BEST. INTERMISSION. EVER.
- Basically anything from here.
- There was one scene in VIP 4 where he saw a textbox with a bunch of gibberish, and he actually pronounced the gibberish.
- His one-video LP of Robot Dinosaurs That Shoot Beams When They Roar.
- "No ide-runrunrunrunrunrunRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNnnnnyyeeeeEAAAAAH!!!!! wwOOOAMYNOOOH!!!! EYE ESS EM TEE!!!!!! AAAAAAH!!! *pant* mishishishishiKAH!!!!!"
- "We're gonna--STINKIKACHIPPACHHOOO. We're gonna 'Stinki' and 'Chippachoo'."
- "ANGEL CONFETTIS FOR ALL-okay, that's enough mass murder."
- cat planet cat planet cat planet plant cat planet cat planet planet cat planet cat planet
- "*GAAASP* Are you the king cat?! Are you the king of the ca-WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--..."
- "Oh, no! You're being attacked and/or having dinner there, cat planet cat planet!"
- "ANGEL CONFETTIS FOR ALL-okay, that's enough mass murder."
- His reaction to seeing the glitched-out Boss Bass in his Let's Play of Super Mario World Returns EX. Can be seen here
Chargin ChuckCharlie is "drowning", raocow saves him by... destroying him with fireballs.
- His reaction to seeing a rather goofy-looking Big Boo during his LP of Scarlet Devil Mario.
- "That Boo! All he wants is to be pretty! But society will not let him!"
- The LP of Super Mario Infinity has one, when Raocow starts playing randomly rotating songs off his playlist instead of the game's audio, and then the Soviet National Anthem starts playing.
- "Yeah, Xman0444, I don't know, like, what's up with peeps putting random names in their numbers. You know, I mean, I could just totally just call him 0444 normally if I met him outside. Who the hell adds a name to their numb--that makes no sense."
- "I guess this is the obligatory Japanese "let's have an elevator" stage, because those are so MUCH FUN! Look at that! I'm riding an elevator, guys, I do that every school day! Now, I get to relive it, in GLORIOUS 2D!"
- This goal looks different...
- During Super Mario World 2+, he has a lot of fun repeating "Tap-Tap the Tap-Tap the Tap-Tap the Tap-Tap!" Also, "This episode... *comically exaggerated cough*... is about coughing to death while putting your tap-tap in the back-back."
- Raocow's battle with the final boss of MKM2.
- ULTRA SUPER MARIO.
- "Hey, that's a me quote!"
- In part 48 of his Super Mario World 'The Second Reality Project 2' Let's Play, he COMPLETELY LOSES HIS SHIT after dying in Balloon Cave #2 for the somethingth time.
Numerous commentors: ...I think we broke Raocow.
- "GET... THE... THING... AAAAAAARGGH!"
- OH MAN PEACH HAS STILL GOT A WONDERFUL VOICE ACTING GOING ON.
- He starts out every episode of An Untitled Story with a little song. Sometimes he gets enthused. For example: "Doo-doo-doot-doo doo-doot, doo-doot-doot doo-doo-doot doot-doo-doo-doot-doo-doo-doot-doot..." (27 seconds later) "...Doot-doo-doot and so forth..."
- The ending of the epic Mario hack Vanilla Rain Endless Raindrop.
- See, cuz right now this is the part in any RPG ever where you have to kill God. It's pretty rad. I love killing God, I do it every day. You know, some people have breakfast, I kill God, with my super-giant house-sized sword, you know, it has 3 mortages in it, 2 families can live in it, but instead I use it as a weapon; it's pretty rad.
- This is the part where you run away from the statue because he is a big old meanie statue, he's all like "Oh man, I got a mouth, and it's PARTLY OPEN! Bwahahaha! Bwahahaha! I'm gonna ruin my gums!"
- Fog the Fogrider
- Raocow tries to buy a cat. What he finds instead...
- Raocow talks about how he has trouble comprehending Mario speaking in cutscenes. "Canon Mario in Mario 64 is basically a small, rotund, intellectually impaired man, that runs around and jumps around screaming..."
- Nyeheheh! Nyeheheh! Nyeheheh! Nyeheheh! Nyeheheh!
- This became so popular that he decided to start his next video with it.
- Raocow claps to congratulate Boon on a good castle toss, then stops after commenting on what it must sound like.
- His reaction to a possible Big Lipped Alligator Moment in Scarlet Devil Mario 2.
- WOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHH! IT'S HAMMER TIME!
- Chipmunk Raocow BREAKS YOUTUBE.
- And an earlier example of Walrus Raocow.
- From his VVVVVV videos: "This is not so much a puzzle as lemon-guy there being a friggin' moron. Like, you're a professor of what, exactly?"
- From Hacks 101, after meeting Yoshi, the message box for him states that "It is typically best not to require a player to throw me off a cliff in order to complete some kind of jump." Followed by Raocow advising the opposite, and proceeding to throw him down a hole for absolutely no reason.
- Raocow petting a Goomba.
- Earlier in the LP, he visits Toad's house, and asks if he can eat Toad's houseplants (one of which is a cactus).
"Toad, your yard seems kind of invaded."
- Watching Link "paddling his little feeties" is pretty amusing.
- Raocow's reaction to watching a platform "kidnap" a Koopa Troopa is quite humorous.
- EAT THAT BOOT PRINCESS
- Got a bit more lives to attempt Boo Master J Fresh here. Um...hi there Boo Master J Fresh, that's how I dubbed you. I aware it's a dumb name but...
- Raocow discusses the idea of Chekhov's Skill with the exapmle of a hula-hoop-using hero going up against the Nigh Invulnerable Big Bad, when suddenly the Boo Block gets tired of his ramblings and drops the disguise.
- Bootleg Oldtime Raocow. Especially when he mistakes Livecow for Satan.
- Raocow purposefully jumps into a hole, and then pauses at the last second to start-select out of the stage...only to realize that the guy who made the romhack disabled start-selecting.
- I BLEW IT UP! I BLEW IT ALL UP!
- "Hey there, everyone, this is Chipmunk Raocow..."
- Alternate Reality Raocow (translation: chipmunked Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy).
- Raocow meets Pinkamena Diane Pie.
- Raocow sings the national anthem of Super Mario World under heavy chipmunking.
- Raocow discusses "precise jumps".
- His key boss in Mario Gives Up.
- And then someone actually took the time to piece it together.
- A Cat Planet reference in ASMT.
- Listen to what Raocow calls the "M" shaped checkpoints in Mario Gives Up 2. Also, watch a slightly bit further for "delicious irony".
- Every time he sees Dunce/Mecha Dunce (The fortress bosses from the Mario Gives Up games).
- Maverick Thwomp is the king of any party he's at. He just can't help undressing himself and exposing himself to minors.
- "Dear Mario: I got a yacht stuck in my butt."
- Raocow wonders why, in a hack full of custom bosses, he's suddenly fighting normal vanilla Bowser. And then...
- The first half of one of Vip 2's fortress levels has the "gimmick" of essentially forcing you to reset the game if you go into a pipe. His confused response makes the moment.
- From the same video: "Nintondo? I don't like that guy."
- Raocow comments on being able to knock an enemy off its platform, during his Ascetic Mario World run: "I don't mind killing... as long as it's pointless."
- "I'm a little cutscene, short and stout..."
- Raocow talks to a wall.
- All of the numerous symphonies Raocow mentions Ludwig Von Koopa composed at the end of the video.
- How Raocow gets rid of the Charlies at the end of this level so they don't turn into coins.
- This whole video.
- "Okay, so I need to put them in that box? Okay, okay okay I se-NIIIIIIIII...san shi go roku."
- Raocow sings along to Beloved Tomboyish Daughter in chipmunk mode.
- "Okay, Thwomp. I know you're the maverick kind, so you won't take me by surpRISE!"
Raocow: LASER! BLLBL! WAH! Laser! Rah? Laser? Uh...laser. Laser laser laser? LLLLULULBLUL!
Raocow: We're outside! We are outside! Let us celebrate being outs- *falls through a tiny hole in the floor and dies*
Raocow: ... Midpoint!? MIDPOINT!? Oh god damn...
- "NEVER PUT A MESSAGE BOX ON A LAYER 3! GOD! NRRRRAH!!"
- Raocow gets a message from Cirno!Lakitu (while misreading "froggy mine!" as "froggy nine!") After Cirno proclaims that she's the strongest... she gets beaten in less than a second.
- In the same level, he runs over a pipe...and instantly kills the very first pipe-dwelling Cirno!Lakitu before she can even appear.
- Raocow decides to try and pronounce radio static.
- Music that gets faster whenever the timer gets less than 100 + Constantly resetting the timer to 100 whenever the player enters a pipe or a door + stage full of pipes and doors = musical madness
- "You see that pipe? Totally went inside that pipe and it's like WHOA THERE'S THE END!"
- Not to mention the hack ends with a glitch that results in an endless map transition.
- "And you know, Kirby being held by a lady in this way, makes him pretty solid."
- The first two videos of the Kirby LP are filled hilarious moments involving the inappropriate sprite animations whenever Kirby teams up with a partner.
- Raocow's reaction to hitting the green switch in The Second Reality Project 2, thus giving Zycloboo unlimited power.
Green Switch Message: Thanks! Now I have unlimited powers, hee hee hee! The switch will turn <unswitched green block> into <switched green block>. My triumph will also be saved.
raocow: That's what you think, Zycloboo! Look at me! *chooses the 'Continue Without Saving' option* Ha! Now it is not saved!
raocow: Oh man, there's a Koopa, that's pretty great. No, Koopas aren't great, they're never great. Koopas have never been great. *gets killed by a Koopa* Whoa! I'm sorry, I apologize! Geez!
- The ending of the Nitroid! LP. The utter relief in his laughter and everything is hilarious.
- Raocow trying to be philosophical while he constantly runs into Fuzzies.
- Pretty much the entirety of his Facade play-through. He gets stuck in the couch a few minutes in, and the AI completely ignores his predicament and most of what he tries to say.
- His reaction to seeing the Dancing Kirbys in his LP of Distorted Travesty.
raocow: Rock on, Kirby!
- Raocow starts "Lightning Strikes" in Mario Gives Up and is met with utter ear rape.
- Raocow meets the most epic mace trap of all time...
- Raocow sees Bowser's 'obese' clown car.
- Later in the video, this happens.
What, what, WHAT? whaaaat? whaat?? wut NO!