The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Nightmare Fuel: Funny as this movie is, the biker Leonard Smalls is scary, as are H.I's dreams about him.
- Awesome Music: Any time Carter Burwell scores a Coen Brothers movie, you know it's going to be good. Prime example; the main theme.
- Any time Smalls appeared on the screen... In this troper's opinion, they must have dug a hole down to Hell and recorded the sounds that came out.
- Fridge Brilliance: Glen's offer of wife swappingwas intended as an alternate way for the two couples to have children. We know that Glen and Ed can't have kids which suggests Hi and Dot could. We also know both couples were wanting children.
- The tagline of Arizona's commercials is "If you can find a better deal anywhere, my name isn't Nathan Arizona." It turns out that's not his real name.
- Funny Moments: Pretty much the whole movie, but for an example, the fight between H.I. and Gayle in that tiny trailer, and Gayle and Evelle robbing the hayseed bank.
Evelle: These blow up in funny shapes?
Clerk: No. Unless round is funny.
- I would say that the police chase is up there with one of the funnier scenes in a Coen Brothers film.
- "Maybe it was Utah..."
- Heartwarming Moments: H.I's dream at the end.
- Moment of Awesome: "Gimme that baby, you wart-hog from hell!"
- Also, H.I. pulling the pin on one of the grenades attached to the biker's clothes, while said biker is trying to bear-hug him to death.
- Tear Jerker: H.I.'s dream at the end.
- What an Idiot!: Glen telling a Polack joke to a cop named Kowalski.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.