The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Alternate Character Interpretation: This video's description questions if Scarecrow-Man from "Scarecrow" is actually god. This actually explains the Jesus pose along with scarecrow man in the original ending.
- Evil Is Sexy: Griselda in "The Most Evil Sorcerer."
- Cassandra in "Headshot."
- Complete Monster: Jake, the ghost in "The Dead Body". Tricking a bullied kid into being friends just so he can switch places and die for him and then date the girl he loved right in front of his invisible face.
- Fridge Logic: Okay Jake, you tricked Will into becoming a ghost and bring yourself back to life. Exactly how do you plan to stay alive? You don't have any family, no job, no where to live someone is going to notice you aren't really enrolled in school and that you have the same name and face as a student who died several years ago. Furthermore, Will said he was friends with you, someone, most likely his family, is bound to be asking you questions about his whereabouts.
- Years of Big Yellow eating faculty and students that get too close and nobody ever thought "Let's bring some guns at night when Big Yellow is the only one in the school"?
- Magnificent Bastard: So, little Timmy, you wished for your family to stop drifting apart for Christmas? Why the answer is simple. All Santa needed to do is give you a Gremlins-looking monster for a present, and have this demon (Krampus) attack your whole family and burn your house down so that your family can realise what's truly important to them. Santa Claus, You Bastard! And it worked!
- Mythology Gag: Sort of. The piano music in Scary Mary is the exact same tune as in the Goosebumps episode "Piano Lessons can be Murder."
- Mind Screw: The ending of "Sick"
- Nightmare Retardant: The horrifying Christmas demon (called a Krampus) that spits acid and is smart enough to blow up a house, is picked up by Santa Claus riding in a red limousine as hip hop Christmas music plays in the background
- Paranoia Fuel: "The Walls" and "The Perfect Brother"
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: When compared to the movie.
- To Goosebumps also.
- Tear Jerker: In "Flight", when the undead passenger -- who may or not be the kid protagonist and his refusal to accept his death was almost going to cause the plane to crash -- departs to the afterlife after accepting his death.
- Matt's fate in "The Perfect Brother", especially: 'I always thought you were the perfect brother.'
- What an Idiot!: The protagonist in Wrong Number. So, the witch who's been tormenting you out of revenge for the horrible way you treated her has locked you in the same room as her, and she promises she'll let you go and stop scaring you, and all you have to do is say the words "I'm sorry." What do you do? Well, if you're the protagonist, you do say you're sorry... but the second the witch unlocks the door, you gloat that you didn't mean that apology and then proceed to insult the witch to her face. While you're still in the same room. Suffice to say, the witch casually relocks the door, and gives the protagonist what's coming to her.
- What Do You Mean It's for Kids?: Take a look at the Nightmare Fuel section for this show. Jesus Christ, parental supervision for children over 7 isn't gonna be enough?!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.