The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The final verse of "One Vision". Just as you think it's certainly a song about union of the people, Freddie tacks in "just gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme fried chicken!" The last line was the suggestion of Freddie's boyfriend, Jim Hutton, who encouraged Freddie to Throw It In, suggesting that he was "big enough" to get away with it.
- Freddie ate fried chicken for lunch he day they recorded the lead vocal, hence the joke.
- Although "Bohemian Rhapsody" is also Crowning Music of Awesome and utterly hilarious in its entirety, this troper is prone to shouting 'SCARAMOUCHE, SCARAMOUCHE, WILL YOU DO THE FANDANGO?!' at any opportune moment.
- On the other hand, this troper's favourite random song quote might just be "Galileo! Galileo! Galileo! Galileo!". This troper thinks we should meet someday and band together on our screaming.
- This troper's favorite line is "Oh, Mamma Mia, Mamma Mia!". It's actually the way he says it that makes the line hilarious.
- "Bicycle Race", particularly its borderline Cloudcuckoolander chorus and the race segment, where the band plays around with bike bells before Brian May goes off with an extremely goofy guitar solo.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.