|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
QUAKE THE EPIC FIGTH! is the name of a Fan Fiction. It's notable for being quite similar to Half Life: Full Life Consequences, but with even worse spelling and less plot. Nevertheless, it has a plot: Bill and Norman lead the humans in their final fight against the evil strogg, who are evil. However, the plot takes a dramatic and completely unexpected twist as Bill is confronted by the shadows of his past.
This work provides examples of:
- Big No - Norman delivers one before killing himself to save Bill.
- Black and White Morality - Humans good, stroggs bad. It's that easy.
- Grey and Gray Morality - In practice, however, it's harder to distinguish between the two.
- Earn Your Happy Ending - In the end, Bill has to kil his stroggified dad and all human guys live happy forever and ever. You can wipe your tears now.
- Heroic Sacrifice - Norman jumps in front of the missile Bills dad fired at his son.
- Hypocritical Humour - Bill saying that humans create, not destroy, right before shooting a missile at the strogg.
stroggs tooked teh missils to shoot to bill but he had shield taht blokc the attack so stroggs say to othres "how can this be" and bill sayd "we are human guys and not robot alien things we cretae and not destroy so GO TO HELL" and he tooked a MORE MORE POVERFULL MISSEL!
- Large Ham - The leader of the strogg, who's also bills dad. Indicated by him talking in capslocks.
- Manly Tears - Bill after finding out that his father is a strogg.
- Revenge - ]]spoiler:Bill's dad wants it because his son didn't help him]]
- Repetitive Name - Bill William (Classic Original).
- Troll Fic - The similarities to Half Life: Full Life Consequences indicate this, but we don't know for sure.