The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Butt Monkey
- Curious as a Monkey: If the panel is handed a fragile historical artifact or common household tool, Alan will play with it. No exceptions.
- The Ditz: In the first few series particularly, but in later series him managing to win or come second place has become more common. As of Series H, however, he has slipped back into this.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: From a special on the making of the show, it seems that he's sometimes obligated to give the "stupid answers" that would make the klaxon go off.
Panellists first appearing in series A
- Dirty Old Woman: Makes the most dirty jokes of possibly anyone on the show
- BBW: And is always the first to comment on her own weight.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Funny Foreigner: There have been other Americans on the show, but Rich Hall is the only recurring one.
- Grumpy Bear
- The Stoic
Eddie Izzard (Pilot)
- Running Gag: Kestrels.
- Epic Fail: Currently holds the record for the lowest score achieved "normally" (discounting moments such as when Alan got a single 150-point penalty or the scores were multiplied by a million): -76 in the "Germany" episode.
- Kick the Dog: Frequently makes jokes about torturing small animals.
- Multiple Choice Past: An odd nonfictional example: his fanciful stories about his past experiences of being a shepherd or a plumber in Israel.
Panellists first appearing in series B
Dara Ó Briain
Panellists first appearing in series C
Panellists first appearing in series D
Panellists first appearing in series E
- Cloudcuckoolander: By far, the panelist with the most out-there responses.
Panellists first appearing in series F
Panellists first appearing in series G
Panellists first appearing in series H
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.