|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Eugene Mulchandani, young Ned's only friend, loses his beloved snake and rabbit when the former eats the latter. As a gift to his friend--and despite having misgivings--Ned resurrects both animals, but can't help but worry about the repercussions that will follow from something that's supposed to be dead not actually being dead.
A gay lawyer hires Emerson to track down the killer of his former client and lover, the rich inventor of an automatic yarn-baller, believing that the man's will and his flighty young wife are involved.
- Bad Liar: Jesus Christ, Tam Fong. When asked about his list of numbers, he hides it in a folder and asks "What list?" When asked about the folder, he hides that and says "What folder?" Keep in mind that the people asking these questions were directly in front of him at the time. And then when Olive poses as a Rich Bitch and demands he stop calling her, he says that he'll personally make sure no one will call her again, and adds "psyche!" not particularly under his breath.
- Borrowed Catchphrase: Rob Wright borrows the narrator's.
Rob: I know how it must sound, but... the facts were these--
- Ho Yay: A very literal in-universe example--the lawyer is in love with his client.
- Improbable Aiming Skills: Emerson.
- Just Like Robin Hood
- Ominous Pipe Organ: At the end of the episode, as Chuck and Ned dig up Chuck's father.
- Shout-Out: To the "fear leads to anger" from Star Wars.
- That Liar Lies:
Chuck: You're a lying liar and a murderer, both of which are bad!
- Valley Girl: Elise
- Wig, Dress, Accent: Olive poses as a Rich Bitch. It is hilarious.
- You Got Spunk: The murder victim declares to Chuck that he "likes her moxie".