The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Jon finally beating the dreaded Super Kaizo World Special Stage 2. For bonus points, he did this stage BLIND.
- Despite the frequent Schedule Slip and relative infancy of his Superman 64 LP it counts as one solely for the reason that as of yet no complete playthrough of this game exists on the Internet (in fact, it's next to impossible to find ANY footage of the game past the infamous rings). This effort was enough to make the LP noticed by Kotaku.
- In episode 5 of Superman 64, he demonstrates the option to reduce screen size to 20% of normal - and despite having only a 15" monitor which is already distorted by his video capture technology, proceeds to fly through the entire first section of rings without losing a single life.
- And beating Game Boy Superman, in its entirety, faster than just one level of Superman 64.
- Uploading before Chuggaaconroy counts as one. Even Chugga noted this in his Facebook post.
Chugga: Jon uploaded before me? IT REALLY IS THE END OF THE WORLD!
- Actually beating 3 other people, including the famous Nintendo Capri Sun, in a race of Battletoads!
- Hell, actually beating Battletoads. Yes, he had infinite lives, but that in no way detracts from the awesomeness.
- Singing the entirely of "Skullcrusher Mountain" on The Speed Gamers. (View here.) What makes it awesome is the fact that he was extremely nervous singing it in front of people, he was shaking throughout the whole thing, and he had to pause several times to regain his composure. Yet he never gave up, he did it despite his anxiety, and he even got to show off his rather nice singing voice.
The chat loves you, man. If I am the voice of a thousand angels, you are the voice of... a million billion angels.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.